Thursday, December 26, 2013

Exciting Azone Updates!

The past two days have held some exciting news regarding upcoming Azone releases!


PureNeemo Character Series 076: Hozuki Ferrari from Galilei Donna

Pre-order Period Begins - December 26, 2013 12:00 PM JST
She is available for Pre-order now!

This super-adorable PN is from the anime series Galilei Donna, which is currently airing in Japan.

I mistakenly thought that this girl was an Azone Direct...silly me! It seems like she is available for pre-order through the usual venues (AmiAmi, Hobby Search, etc), and will ship around late April or early May 2014.

I apologize for the mix up!


Picco Neemo Lil' Fairy Erunoe



Available for Pre-Order: January 9, 2014 12:00 PM JST (Available through AmiAmiHobby Search, and others)

I missed the first of the Lil' Fairies, and I kind of regret it. Lipu was a real cutie. That being said, there is another Lil' Fairy just around the corner. This time we have Erunoe - she and Lipu share a similar hair color, but their expressions are completely different. Erunoe has a sweet smile and an outfit vaguely reminiscent of a maid Alice in Wonderland. 

I was a little unsure of the big hands on the Picco Neemo D body, but I really feel like they work with the somewhat super-deformed theme Azone seems to be going for with the Lil' Fairies.

Sahra's a la mode - White Strawberry Shortcake and Sweet Strawberry Shortcake Sahra

White Strawberry Shortcake Pre-Order: January 16, 2014
(Available through AmiAmiHobby Search, and others)

Sweet Strawberry Shortcake Sahra - Azone direct available in-store: January 13, 2014.

These two girls are so sweet (pun intended?)! I love that both dolls are essentially a pink explosion. I have really loved this line of PNs. Sahra is the 4th release in this line; so far we have seen Maya, Lycee, Yuzuha, and now Sahra herself.

Expect to see Alisa in the following month.

Have you liked this line? Who has been your favorite? I really want to get my hands on one of the Azone direct girls - I just love their twintail hairstyles!

All pictures are property of Azone International




1 comment:

  1. Urrrgh-- I fell for the first Lil' Fairy, and she should be shipping soon! I can't wait, and I'm excited to see the second. I'm über excited about the two new Sahra a la Mode girls, too! Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...