Monday, November 4, 2013

Fan Vote 2013 Wake Up Momoko

After getting home from the 2013 Integrity convention, I noticed there is a new Momoko in the Sekiguchi line.  She comes in a familiar wake up Momoko outfit with milky pink pigtails!  She also has a great full eyeliner found on some other Momoko like Smart Tweed.

What do you think?  I am excited to see a wild opaque hair color like the Alice's Sweets Momoko, Mint Jelly.

Want some special designs for your Momoko?  I provide lots of dolly attire and a pattern book for DIY MegannArt designs.  Support an artist!  Visit my website (MegannArt) for an Etsy shop, Twitter, Facebook (with occasional discounts), Pinterest page, and much more.
 
Pictures courtesy of Sekiguchi. 



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow--I think she's a must-have. I love her pink hair, and her pale blue eyes! Eeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous! Absolutely adorable -- and the pink hair is the frosting on the cake.

    Speaking of your book of patterns, I included your book and one of Alison's in my latest self-published book fair. Here's the link, if you're interested! http://www.saturdaysequins.com/2013/04/epic-indie-fair-of-awesome.html

    -- Sarah J. Sequins, jewelry maker, doll enthusiast, and amateur dolly seamstress <3

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...