Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Momoko - ae S.T.B. First Love

Get ready for a new honey face Momoko, "First Love."  She has a very natural look with her subtle makeup and long deep blond hair.  She comes with white wedges and a fabulous corset dress.  Personally, I would buy her just for the dress.

She is available for 23,000 yen on preorder.  It is possible PetWORKs will not produce and sell more dolls beyond the number of preorders, so if you want this cutie, you better go get her!  She can be purchased from the PetWORKs Global site.  She will be delivered between April to May 2014. 

Want some special designs for your Momoko?  I provide lots of dolly attire and a pattern book for DIY MegannArt designs.  Support an artist!  Visit my website (MegannArt) for an Etsy shop, Twitter, Facebook (with occasional discounts), Pinterest page, and much more.
 
Pictures courtesy of PetWORKs.



3 comments:

  1. She is so pretty! I think I'm in love with Momoko's! :D My wallet will hate them. :P

    Marshalka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her, too! I think I might be catching the white dress fever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get her...but April-May 2014 is such a LONG wait. Who knows what will happen? I might moved out of the house...

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...