Sunday, January 6, 2013

Shimmer

Shimmer by alington
Shimmer, a photo by alington on Flickr.
The lovely Shimmer Antoinette has arrived, and I finally got myself together for a huge gigantic photo day today. She's limited to just 250 dolls.

You can see a bunch of other photos on Flickr.

Shimmer - from the 2012 Antoinette collection - uses the honey skin tone, and wears a gorgeous beige and silver lame Grecian-inspired one-shoulder gown and laced up sandals. She has delicate beaded earrings as well.

Her very simple make-up is just perfect for this look--demure and sultry. I just adore her!

Dreamcastle still has this doll in stock for $149 dress and $75 nude.

2 comments:

  1. Shimmer looks lovely, what is her hairstyle like in the back? is there any possibility of pouffing the front up to look more like her prototype pic style or is her hair firmly styled? is it raven or dark brown? thanks so much for your reply, gina in al

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's kind of a twisted ponytail, pulled back in two sections (at the top of her head, and then the back of her head), and fastened with elastic. I'm not a hair expert, but I think you could probably loosen it a bit--I probably wouldn't try, since with my luck, I'd end up taking the whole thing down, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...