Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful for great taste

One thing I always envy of my friends in my doll club is that they ALL have such great taste in clothes, dolls, or displays. Angie, the subject of this "Thankful for" post is no different.


Angie is many things - she is a jewelry maker, with her own Etsy store, from which she sells human sized and doll sized jewelry. She is also a talented craftsperson, and has tried her hand at, successfully, wig making, furniture making, and even rerooting. Angie also makes me insanely jealous of her skill at taking such great pictures of dolls. I even ask her to take one or two of my dolls, and place them in her setting or against her background to take pictures.

Frankly, it ought to be illegal to be this talented, and a sweetheart to boot, but somehow, Angie carries it off quite well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...