Thursday, August 30, 2012

Steffie of the Day: Viky Passeio

Viky Passeio by alington
Viky Passeio, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Welcome home, Miss Viky! One of my grail dolls, Viky Passeio, has finally made it to my collection.

She is a Steffie sculpt made by Estrela, a Brazilian company, manufactured under license by Mattel in 1989. She was created for the 30th Barbie Convention, I believe though she may have also been for sale on the Brazilian market, and she is not as difficult to find as other Estrela dolls.

She has a pink skin tone, like a Canadian Standard Barbie, articulated wrists, green eyes, and red hair with light blonde streaks. Her outfit doesn't exactly scream 1989 to me--but I find it really interesting.

I got mine in a really amazing trade--and she isn't actually NRFB, which is even better for me (so I can take her out of the box without feeling too guilty).

See more photos of her on Flickr.

1 comment:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...