Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More shameless commerce

Check out the new listings I've finally added to my DollPage Show & Sell site. I've got lots of dolls for sale--convention dolls, dressed dolls, nude dolls, and an outfit. Here's a sampling:

  • IFDC Rock Me Baby Rayna from Integrity Toys, NRFB
  • 2011 Fantasy Masquerade Sydney Chase, mostly complete from Tonner Doll
  • Colour My World Darla Daley, NRFB
  • The gorgeous Cardinal Antoinette, centerpiece doll from the 2012 Flights of Fancy Tonner convention
  • Barbie Is Eternal Platinum Label from the 2012 NBCC
  • NuMood Sydney Chase with enhanced eyes and lips, just waiting for your outfit and wig
  • Ms. Beetlejuice by Tonner Doll - a real steal at $75
  • Blue Alice - Tonner Doll exclusive from the 2011 Halloween convention, Shauna head sculpt on an Antoinette body
  • Parisian Pleasure - a Dressmaker Details Couture exclusive for the National Barbie Collectors Convention 2012, sized for Silkstone dolls
  • Monaco Royale Vanessa Perrin - an Integrity Toys W Club exclusive, nude and ready for dressing
  • Inspiration - an Integrity Toys FR Monogram, also a nude bargain ready for your outfit
  • Summer - a limited edition of 250 by Integrity Toys, this was an IT Direct Exclusive offered to W Club members
  • Back to Brooklyn Gavin - a gorgeous redhaired Dynamite Girl, NRFB by Integrity Toys
  • Back to Brooklyn Jasper - the sold out blonde Dynamite Girl, also NRFB
  • Animal Magnetism Marilyn Monroe - the debut 16" Tonner Doll, MIB

In addition to sales, I have a long trade list. You can see what I have in mind here.

My dolls are all from a non-smoking home. I have cats, but I display my dolls behind glass, except during photo sessions.

Paypal is my preferred payment method, and I don't charge fees or handling charges. I charge actual shipping costs, and I welcome international buyers. I require insurance, however, I use InsurePost, which is available for most destinations and is available for first class parcels as well as priority.

You can see my feedback on the DollPage or on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...