Wednesday, July 4, 2012

We're in Europe!

Hooray!

For my European customers, Steffie: Out of the Box is available today in Europe. The Look Inside feature should be uploaded and functioning within a week.

Amazon.com.uk
Amazon.de
Amazon.fr
Amazon.it
Amazon.es

Alice: Out of the Box is also available:

Amazon.com.uk
Amazon.de
Amazon.fr
Amazon.it
Amazon.es

Some of the prices are updated with a 5% sale. Also--if you're an Amazon Associate, I'd love it if you posted Associated links on your blogs for my books--that would just make my day! Thanks for looking, and thanks for your support!


2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Barcelona. Your books are already listed on Amazon Spain!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, great! I'll update my post today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...