Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Parrot

The Parrot by alington
The Parrot, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Oh dear. The Flock is complete!

The lovely (Antoinette) Parrot arrived this week, and she is just to die for! I wasn't going to keep all my birds, but just for a little while, I thought I needed the entire set. I'm just pathetic.

I bought the set of five (the Flamingo was the convention doll) at convention for a discounted price, and originally sold Parrot to my fellow conventioneer Carolyn. When I saw the Parrot in my post-con photos, I had a slight change of heart.

And here is my new one. I was able to snag one at the post-convention sale. What is my problem anyway? It's truly a sickness. And man, are my kitties ever tempted!

You can see a few more photos on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...