Saturday, May 5, 2012

More Photoshop fun

Ashleigh in Beetlejuice by alington
Ashleigh in Beetlejuice, a photo by alington on Flickr.
And more Ultimate Glamour Ashleigh... I confess, I have been having a lot of fun with this resin girl from Two Daydreamers (Tonner Doll). Here, she is dressed in Beetlejuice's fashion, which is quite edgy and fun, and a terrific two-toned wig by Monique Gold called Jojo (from Facets by Marcia, at the very bottom of this page).

I've used Topaz filters for this photo, and rendered a lighting effect as well. I think I probably should mess around with my photography a little more before just mass-uploading it to Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...