Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Support your local doll blog!


I know, I know. You hear it all the time. Support this cause, support that cause. But I'll actually give you a doll for your support!

Well, kinda!

I'm looking to finance my trip to the Tonner Con next month and am starting round one of Spring Clearance at Alison's doll collection. Check out my current eBay listings--I have some fun stuff for sale, including Spring from Integrity Toys--she's a fabulous limited edition of 250 and a W Club exclusive, on a Dynamite Girl body with applied lashes. She's never been removed from her box.

I also have:

I may have more items to list later on, as well. Thanks again for looking, and thanks for your support and readership!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Allison! I tweeted this post. Your Pink doll looks gorgeous. Alas, I am in selling mode, too.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...