Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Two little surprises from Tonner Doll


Two delightful little surprises in Tonner's mainline release are two new additions to the 13" fashion doll collection, 13" Siomone Basic and 13" Suzette Basic.

These dolls are limited to 500 each and retail for $89.99. They share bodies with the 13" Revlon dolls, and can share their fashions--I'm so thrilled to say! Simone is one of my favorite head sculpts, and I'm delighted to see a mini version of Suzette.

Each doll includes lingerie, shoes and a stand (hooray!), plus adorable ruffled lingerie. Ship dates are to be determined, but the dolls are available for pre-order. Simone is wigged, while Suzette is rooted.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I hope Tonner decides to turn Tiny Kitty into a 13 inch sized doll, too. I miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waa! Wouldn't that be fabulous? I'd love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the new tonner dolls too. The blonde one can be an adorable addition to my collection. The stand makes it easier to display this lil babies.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...