Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Platinum Luxury

Platinum Luxury by alington
Platinum Luxury, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Another recent addition to my collection, and one of my most exciting arrivals to date, I'm pleased to introduce Platinum Luxury American Model to you. She looks like she waked off the set of Boardwalk Empire.

She arrived in a super sized Tonner Box, and I was so excited to open her up. I haven't allowed myself to purchase an American Model since La Belle Grande, just because of storage and display space. (They compete with my BJD collection.)

My jaw dropped when I saw her beautiful face. Her brown inset eyes and eyelashes are just perfect. I adore her sweet wigged hair. Her red lips seem to almost be smiling.

And her gown--two layers--a simple shimmering gold tank, worn under a long-sleeved chiffon number trimmed with beaded lace. Her sleeves are trimmed with super long loops of marabou.

To finish her look, a simple pair of mary jane pumps, and the most gorgeous layered and beaded necklace you can imagine.

Her articulated hands look different than Tyler's or Antoinette's. They have another delicate pose.

I adore this doll! Plus, it turns out that she can share DollHeart clothes (at least one older outfit I have, Lofty Grey), and my Peak's Woods Skiya can share clothes with her! More photos to come.

And you can see more photos on Flickr.

Full length shot

Portrait

Displayed together with Classic Elegance Sydney


4 comments:

  1. OMG! She's gorgeous! Can't wait to see her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she IS a beauty! And while she is taller than your 1:4 collection, at least she does not have the voluminous skirts that do take up all the room. I'll be checking your Flickr account, because I am really curious about the outfit details, and I would LOVE to see the hands!

    Just remember, those maribou sleeves are going to just SCREAM, "Kitty, kitty, kitty!" so be on the lookout for Lily and Nico. I don't think Bear will give a rip (though he might, just to be contrary, it's in his union contract) and I don't know about Chanel so far. But she might have taken naughtiness lessons from Lily and Nico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: The Lovely classic elegance is precious. It has a sad glance but the jewels are ideal and the hairdo enchants to me. We follow in contact of blog blog

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...