Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sweet 16 - a new Dolls to the Wall podcast!


Podcast Powered By Podbean

A brand new episode of Dolls to the Wall is available, just for 16" fashion doll collectors. I know it's been a while since I posted an episode--mostly due to a lack of quiet in the house, which is necessary for recording--and I have a slightly new format.

I've decided to split the podcast into three categories: BJDs, Sweet 16 (this episode), and one for 11-12" fashion dolls, which is still in the works. I'll post the new one as soon as it's available.

As always, I'd love your feedback, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yes, even you, Milady Blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...