Friday, June 24, 2011

Send me to IFDC!

Photobucket

Let me just apologize in advance - I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for making a sob-story sales post. The thing is, I -really- want to go to IFDC this year!

So I've been collecting BJDs for about a year now, but couldn't really tack down what was my favorite. I have recently discovered that it seems like SD is the size for me. As a result, I am parting with my adorable LittleFee Luna (Yo-SD size).

Here are some more pictures of this little sweety:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am asking $425 for this little lady, and she will come with everything pictured, in addition to her original box and paperwork.

If you have any further questions, or are interested, please let me know at melissa.metheney@gmail.com

Here's hoping to a fun Vegas trip! ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...