Monday, May 16, 2011

New items for sale on the DollPage Show & Sell

Adeline Joy, 8" Goodreau resin BJD.
Feel like a little shopping on a Monday morning? Take a break and hop over to the DollPage Show & Sell, and check out my new (and revamped) listings over there.

More than likely, I'll be adding more items during the week as well. I'll keep you posted!

Feel free to ask me any questions. I also am accepting trades. I have a huge trade list in the Site Forum, under Want To Trade. My wish list is called "Will trade for any of my listings," and it's under my user name, alington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...