Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The real reason I collect dolls...


Goldie is home!, originally uploaded by alington.
Is for their fabulous shoes!

These are from the Haute Doll/Val Zeitler collection, manufactured by DollHeart. But can't you just hear, "There's no place like home" deep in your heart?

I'd totally wear these. And let's not even go into a price comparison between the cost of doll shoes and people shoes.

Well, I happen to be a John Fluevog fan, and I say my feet are worth it. But I'm old, and can't afford to have "hurty feet," which is what I call barking dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...