Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Save 20% from Mattel.com

Save 20% on your order and get free shipping from MattelShop.com when you use the code SECRET28 at checkout. This is valid only today, from 9 AM - 5 PM, EST.

Some of the new Monster High uniforms (the new outfits!) are in stock right now, for just $7.99 each. (I love their shoes. Eeek!

And be sure to check out the Barbie selection, too. You can still order the Computer Engineer Barbie from the I Can Be...™collection. She's worth it just for the nerd factor! Unfortunately, the Design-Your-Own (or Style the Barbie of your dreams) isn't working just yet.

3 comments:

  1. Must... avoid... coupon...

    Why is Barbie's head so unnaturally posed? It looks more like "I can be in need of a chiropractor"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know--it's Ergonomically Unsound Barbie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I saw those shoes I walmart yesterday and I adored them!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...