Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fashion Doll Review's latest drawing!

You can win this doll!
Barbie Basic 1.0 Model 10
No, it's not exactly a contest. And yes, you have to follow us on Facebook to enter this one. Here's how it works.

To win the prize, which consists of a Barbie Basics 1.0 Model #10 (my favorite controversial Barbie Basic), brand new in her box, and a 2.0 Gold Accessory pack from the new Jeans collection, you must post a comment on the photo album I've posted on our Facebook fan page.

You have one week. The drawing closes on Groundhog day, February 2, at 11:59 PM PST. Please make sure you've posted your comment by then. Please, only one entry per person.

To be clear, your comment needs to go here, to this link directly:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=39132&id=142781762409712

And you must be a fan of the Fashion Doll Review page, which you can do here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fashion-Doll-Review/142781762409712

On February 3, 2011, I will put all your names into a bowl and have a neutral party draw a single name. I'll post the winner's handle (your first name and last initial) on my blog and contact you through Facebook if you're the winner to get your shipping information. US and international players are welcome!

A note about the prizes:
Barbie Accessory Pack Collection 002 Look 02
  • The Barbie Basics doll has a small smudge of lipstick colored paint on the inside of the window box. It's not on the doll's face--just the box. Her lips look fine, but I thought I should mention it. 
  • The accessory pack is complete and NRFB. However, the sunglasses have slipped out of their packaging place, and onto the purse, as you can see in the photo.
  • My home is non-smoking. I do have cats, however, who stay away from my Barbies. But keep this in mind if you are highly allergic--you may want to sit out this contest.
No purchase is necessary. I'm sorry, but our blog contributors are not allowed to enter. Please remember The Fashion Doll Review is not in any way affiliated with Mattel, Barbie, Integrity Toys, Tonner Doll, or any other doll company. Views expressed in this blog are the opinions of the writers.

    5 comments:

    1. such a fun blog!! so excited to join you!

      ReplyDelete
    2. wow, this giveaway is so kind of you! thank you!

      ReplyDelete
    3. What about those of us who are not on Facebook?

      ReplyDelete
    4. Well--I did do a drawing not long ago (in the fall, I think?) for my regular blog readers, and I'm sure I'll do another soon. I wanted to celebrate our Facebook fan base with this drawing.

      (Unfortunately, we're not making money from this project yet--we just like to enable other doll collectors out of the twisted generosity of our hearts over here. So keep your eyes peeled! I promise this one won't be the last!)

      ReplyDelete
    5. I miss my old dolls. I wonder where they might have been. BTW, nice post!

      ReplyDelete

    We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

    Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...