Sunday, January 16, 2011

Are you a fan of the Fashion Doll Review on Facebook?

We are up to 199 fans on Facebook! It's time for another prize! Go sign up there and become a fan if you want to play!

When we get to 200 fans, I will do a random drawing on all names who wish to participate (on Facebook)--I'll have everyone make comments on a particular photo, say, of the prize--and give you a a few days to do it.

I promise I will have a fabulous prize for you. I'm trying to decide which one it should be. Leave me a comment and let me know which you prefer? Barbie or Monster High?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...