Thursday, December 2, 2010

Alices in Wonderland


Alices in Wonderland, originally uploaded by alington.
So, you know how I've been telling you all I'm tired of Alice in Wonderland-themed dolls? Well, maybe just one more photo. My DollHeart order arrived from Boutique Doll a few days ago. The Pink Alice set actually belongs to a friend, but she let me borrow it for Briana for a day, just to try it out.

From the left: Dollzone Morphoa is modeling the Queen of Hearts and a new wig, Peak's Woods tan Briana is in Pink Alice (wig and boots included), normal skin Segi is in the Duchess and DollHeart wig, and Yeru is in Blue Alice, wig and boots included.

See more photos on Flickr.

Oh yes. And it turns out, those silver things on the boots are indeed snaps. Thanks, Melissa! Now it won't take me 20 minutes to get those boots on or off. (I'm so embarrassed.)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, right! "Alison Wonderland" is tired of Alice In Wonderland themed dolls. I KNEW it wouldn't last! X^P

    I would even believe that Nico was tired of "killing" your mohair wigs before I believed that YOU were truly tired of Alice In Wonderland dolls, m'dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee-hee! I am glad I tried to unsnap the shoes. I was dreading having to slip them on my own Yeru xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue, you are making me lose all credibility.

    Melissa, you *really* don't have to rub it in. ;) But I sure am glad I didn't have to slip those boots off the same way. And hey, thanks for showing me I'd forgotten to take the stuffing out of the toes, too. They sure fit better now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...