Monday, October 18, 2010

Teaser: Who arrived today?

I'll give you two hints:
  1. She's a doll from the 2010 Fall/Holiday line.
  2. She indeed looks a lot like Loreena (Bill's maker) from the HBO series True Blood, like she does in her promo photo.
I adore her! It's already too dark to take good photos, but I will tomorrow! (Alice will come tomorrow, too.)

I have a Civil-war era outfit for her (well, I'm using Jolie for her), and I'd love to get her a fancy 1920s flapper outfit, too. Maybe from the Devereaux line? And I absolutely must get her a riding outfit! Does anyone know if Tonner ever made one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...