Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Peak's Woods news... really!

Yulli, Fairy of Color, normal skin. Photo property of Peak's Woods.
About ten days ago, while Peak's Woods was attending the LDoll Festival in France, I posted a message on the Inquire Board on their website in order to help me start planning next year's doll budget. Those of you who know me well also know I'm an obsessive Peak's Woods fan. I asked the following three questions and received answers recently.

Question:

I've seen several sleeping Peak's Woods dolls on DollHeart's website (Sleeping Yami and Sleeping Cue). Are these dolls still available to order, or will either be available again?*

Answer:
Yes, we used to have some sleeping version dolls for sale. But not anymore. I think those dolls will be possible for sale next year since we've been talking about that, too. :)
Question:

Without spoiling surprises, do you have plans or dates of new limited edition (especially tan versions) dolls for next year, and do you know how many you will be producing? (Just to help me budget a little better...)

Answer: 
Well... preparing LE or events for fans and customers are our such pleasures but even though we thought our plans through, we can't still put our finger on it like who will be the next tan doll. 
However, I can tell you that we have some projects for next month, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
Our newest FOC is almost ready to be shown to the public which we are so excited about.
And for the Merry Christmas, we will provide full set dolls each limited no more than three as Christmas presents.
And nothing changes and we stick to the plan with no problems, we will have LE with our newest doll and her wake up version as sisters.
Question:

Have you sold many Yulli dolls? I've searched all over for owner photos of her, but I can't seem to find any.

Answer: 
I think the reason that you can't find many pictures of Yulli must be that she's been adopted by mostly fans in Asia. And many of our fans are not that active online. :)
I don't know about you, but the Christmas/New Year special sounds like fun to me, as does the new FOC girl and her wake-up sister. I can't wait!

*Note: DollHeart is no longer a dealer of Peak's Woods dolls. To order these dolls, you must order them directly from Peak's Woods website now, or from a dealer who still has them in stock.

1 comment:

  1. ang cute ng hair niya!, sobra like na like ko

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...