Wednesday, July 14, 2010

IFDC update will be coming soon...

In the meantime, please pay a visit to Shuga-Shug's awesome blog, where she has shared the amazing (I really adore them) convention and companion dolls, the Red Queen (Checkmate) and Alice, the debut dolls from a new line called NuFantasy by Integrity Toys, as well as all the winnings she was able to pick up.

I had no idea what a week gone (only two days without me, actually) would do. Plus, we are starting a project this week while my dear husband is on vacation. And it turns out we do projects different: I like to do one step at a time, and he prefers to tackle the entire thing at once. You know how it goes!

But what's really cool is--I had a blast, and I won free registration for next year!! I can't believe it! More to come.

Photos property of Integrity Toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...