Friday, March 12, 2010

Glam Goldie


Glam Goldie, originally uploaded by alington.
Here is Peak's Woods normal skin regular bust Goldie, trying out some Glib hazel (or green and gold) acrylic eyes (18mm) and a Leeke World wig called Lacey in Baby Brown.

She's dressed in ImplDoll shoes, and a dress and jewelry by me. This is my very first attempt at a gown; like many of my sewing projects, the gown didn't come out as well as I'd hoped, but it could have been worse. It's black crushed velvet with green beads sewn on.

See more photos of Goldie on my Flickr photostream. I'm still trying to find a wig and eyes that don't suit her. She's pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...