Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Budgeting issues...

Are you having issues with sticking to your budget when newly released dolls come out around IDEX or Toyfair? I do. I'm always tempted to buy or preorder every new doll I see. Let me show you how NOT to handle your budget.

Since publishing the article, I have come across several additional Don'ts:

  • Troll around on doll message boards or for-sale sites, especially when you don't have money burning a hole in your pocket.
  • "Browse" around on Ebay, just for the sake of window shopping. There is no such thing as "window shopping" on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...