Monday, January 25, 2010

Melin in Lynea


Melin in Lynea, originally uploaded by alington.
I think I let the day go by without posting to either of my blogs. Oh dear!

At any rate, this is one of the photos I took today of Melin. I've been trying her out with different wigs, at the suggestion of a comment on one of my Flickr photos. I love her with longer hair, actually. She's really got a great face-up, and an adorable face--and her mouth and chin sculpt so nice, you hardly see it with her bobbed hair.

This is a DollHeart wig, Lynea in Sunstreaked. It's a YoSD size, just a bit too snug. But the MSD size is too large. I think I'd stick with this smaller size for her.

See more photos from this set on my Flickr photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...