Thursday, November 19, 2009

SoulDoll Amy


Amy in hippie outfit, originally uploaded by alington.
My latest BJD arrival is an MSD SoulDoll (SoulKid) named Amy. She's a white skin resin girl on a double-jointed body, and she included a factory face-up. She was in stock at Denver Doll Emporium.

Her face-up has a surprising amount of pink tones in it, especially considering she has reddish eye brows, but I truly think she is lovely. Here, she is wearing a Paris wig by Monique Gold, in Carrot. She's dressed in a one-of-a-kind outfit created by Jen of JennyGrey, sort of a hippie-style blouse and vest.

Her random eyes are light violet. They are very pale, and sort of creepy looking (especially in photos), but I like them. I did get some other pairs (I think she'll look more natural in a darker shade), but I am really liking these weird ones.

Amy's sculpt is very serene. She's my first ABJD in this size--about 17" tall. Her body is easy to pose, and she stands and sits easily. I love her hands and feet! Her feet are especially cute. She is just calling out for body blushing, however.

You can see more photos of her on my Mobile Me gallery, or on Flickr. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...