Friday, October 23, 2009

New Barbie Blog - The Barbie Queue.

I'll be posting on all 10-12" fashion doll from the Barbie Queue from now on. Be sure to hop on over there and follow it! Please link to it and subscribe.

I'll still be posting to this blog as well, only I'll be posting on larger fashion dolls and BJDs from here.

If I haven't ported your fashion doll-related blog over there, send me an email or post a comment on my Welcome entry. (It's late--and I'm sure my kids will be up early.)

Have a great evening, and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...