Sunday, September 6, 2009

Twillight Dolls from Tonner

Three new Twilight™ character dolls have been released and are available for pre-order from your favorite Tonner Doll dealer. (I missed these in the Fall/Holiday release somehow.) Each doll is a LE 1000 and retails for $179.99. The line contains three new sculpts:
  • Victoria She's dressed in a jersey tank top, black jeans, white faux fur jacket. She is on the regular Tyler Wentworth flat-footed body (but includes high-heel feet as well).
  • Laurent On Matt O'Neill's body, this guy is dressed in cords, brocade vest, and a faux leather jacket.
  • James Also on the Matt O'Neill body, James is dressed in blue jeans, weathered faux leather jacket, resin police badge, and lots of fun details.
Photos courtesy of Tonner Doll Company.
--------
Added September 6, 2009:
After my rushed, neutral and merely semi-informative post on these three new additions to Tonner's Fall/Holiday line, I read a very informative post at Terri Gold's blog, which I must encourage you to check out. For one, I completely missed out on the fact that these promo photos show dolls without a single shoe. (Was I really in such a hurry? Good thing I'm not a surgeon!)
If you're not currently subscribing to Terri's blog, it's one of my favorites! First, of course, is her absolutely stunning original photography. Second, of equal merit, are her articles, which mince no words and project their voice refreshingly. I love it. Go subscribe today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...