Thursday, August 6, 2009

Or do I prefer Iplehouse?

Another ball-jointed doll I am considering is an Iplehouse Silvia. I like that she is also available in a "dreaming" head sculpt. What I would do is order her body (an SD-size) with the dreaming head, and then also add a regular smokey-eyed Silvia head in addition. I'd be sure to match the color, of course. And then, I would be able to take fun photo shoots of her sleeping and waking up.

These dolls appear to have fantastic bodies, as well--they seem to be able to pose and move quite well, at least according to the photos on the website.

I think she looks different enough from Sky that she'd be a fun addition, but proportionally, she looks more like a real person, and not so anime. I wonder if I could pose her with Sky together, or if she'd look out of place?
Photos courtesy Iplehouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...