Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ten more reasons to buy a new doll...

Like you need them, but here they are...

Check out my latest post on my new Dolls Magazine Voices of the Industry blog, The Doll Addiction. I think the bugs have been worked out now; meaning, I have now figured out how to enter my password correctly. (How embarrassing, says the Mac user who never has to remember anything herself!)

I should be updating this new blog two or three times each week, and I'll let you readers know when I do. It should be a more conversational blog than this one, and hopefully, fun and interesting to read. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...