Monday, June 1, 2009

Celebrating the doll--who was the first?

Like many doll collectors, my first fashion doll was a Barbie. I received her when I was only 7 years old as a gift. I believe she was a Malibu Barbie, but I don't remember for sure, and I now longer own her.
As I got older, I started my own collection. My sister and I saved up our allowance and babysitting money week after week to buy the latest and greatest dolls. A few of the proudest purchases we made (that I can still remember) were:
  • Loving You Barbie
  • Fabulous Fur Barbie
  • Dream Date Barbie
  • Spring Time Magic outfit
  • Oscar de la Renta outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...