Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Anya as Alice


Anya as Alice, originally uploaded by alington.

I've redressed Anya and taken more photos of her. She's such a fun little doll. (I don't know how I'm going to avoid splurging on another Kim Lasher doll!)

Here, Anya is wearing my Peak's Woods wig, and she's squeezed into the Alice dress from Curiouser & Curiouser, my Effanbee Classic doll. It's a bit too snug at the bust and waist to snap closed, but from the front, you can't tell.

You can see the full photo shoot on my Flickr album or Mobile Me. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...