Monday, April 20, 2009

Something Cool Isha

I also recently added Something Cool Isha to my collection. She's posing here in Dressed to Thrill, a limited edition convention fashion, I believe. If someone would kindly tell me how to get these dolls' lovely separated fingers through the narrow sleeves on the jacket, I would be most grateful!

Isha is actually one of my favorite sculpts--from her skin tones to her facial structure, I think she is just gorgeous. Something cool has the perfect up-do. And her coloring goes perfectly with the Dressed to Thrill outfit. The sunglasses included with this outfit (and her original outfit) are of an extremely high quality, also. I'm really impressed.

Check out the rest of her photo shoot online. Do you own Isha? In your opinion, which is the next Isha I need to own? I'd love to hear your feedback. Leave me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I did get some feedback about how to dress these ladies with separated fingers--thanks so much!
    You wrap their hands in plastic baggies, which holds their fingers together, first, and then slide them right through the sleeves. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...