Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lilith


Lilith, originally uploaded by tac_stamper.

The other half of the giftset is Lilith, who is probably my favorite of the two dolls. She's sporting a gothic faceup with super dark lips and really dramatic smokey eyes, and pale skin.

Her motorcycle jacket is hiding a sexy purple lace bra, and she's also wearing over-the-knee laced boots over her riding pants. Her accessories include black lace fingerless gloves and gunmetal hoop earrings, in addition to a high waisted patent belt. Check out the set on Integrity's website if you like it well enough to buy it.

And you can see the rest of her photo shoot on my Flickr account. I have a fun time shooting Lilith and her twin Eden. I noticed Eden in the 2009 collection, but I haven't seen Lilith yet. I hope she also makes an appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...