Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Help me pay my dolly bills.

I've posted a few dolls and outfits for sale. Please feel free to check out my list on Prego. Here's the list of items I have for sale:

Dolls:
  • Basic Louise
  • Basic Joan Crawford
  • NYCB Basic Brunette
  • Shimmering Rose Jane
  • Silver Witch
  • Sun-Kissed Sophistcate
  • Tyler Wentworth repainted as Arwen, from Lord of the Rings
Outfits:
  • Opera Gala
  • Mad About the Hat
  • Song of the Evening
  • Portrait Gown
Drop me a line at alington@mac.com if you're interested in any of the items. My prices can be seen at the Prego list, but I will negotiate, if you think I'm too high.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...