Monday, April 13, 2009

DollPage listings

I finally am taking my own advice, and I've created DollPage Show & Sell listings for all my for-sale items. You can check out my gallery here.

It was really easy to do, actually. You register for a free account, and then start uploading your resized pictures (make sure they are web-ready--not larger than 800 pixels wide), and add descriptions and tags.

Be careful that you add your items to the appropriate categories--when I uploaded my first batch of items, I didn't notice there were separate categories for clothing and dolls. (The pages are actually very specifically sorted--by company/doll manufacturer, doll size, and item type.) Your first uploads and photos have to be approved--mine were within a few hours (since I posted mine in the middle of the night). And voila! There they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...