Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tiered dress from Spiegel like Paparazzi Bait

This Tiered Dress in champagne is available from Spiegel for $89 in women's sizes 6-16. I saw it in the latest catalog mailing and thought it very similar to Paparazzi Bait Adele.

It's not a perfect match, of course, but the color and tiered layers are very close.

What do you think? I love it! I think I need it for my next cocktail attire function! Now if only I could find some leopard print shoes to go with it, I'll be set!

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how accurate they can make a doll look.I love her dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to shop at Spiegel for special occasion dresses!! It offers great variety of them!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...