Thursday, October 2, 2008

Goodness and Gossamer Glinda

One of my Fall/Winter pre-orders arrived today, Goodness and Gossamer Glinda. She's my first ever Glinda sculpt. I didn't realize what a happy sculpt Glinda is--she isn't quite smiling, but she is certainly cheerful. I really like her.
Her gown is gorgeous (great silhouette, silver thread shot through sky blue), though I didn't get any great shots of it, due to poor lighting issues. I grabbed a few quick snapshots of her before displaying her. But her hair is what I like best--it's an interesting shade of blonde, with curls, braids and ribbon.
I think she will be my Cinderella. She would be perfect for the part. She's what I imagine Cinderella looks like. I'll add her to my fairy tale display!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...