Monday, September 29, 2008

My grails have arrived!

By a lucky chance, I happened to find both Paris Fashion Doll Festival dolls, La Belle Mademoiselle Sydney and Mademoiselle A La Mode Tyler, direct from the show sponsor last week. (You have to email to check availability of the items, so use Google's language tools, if your French isn't very good.) They arrived in today's mail, and I was delighted. I ended up paying half the price (even with the current crappy Euro/USD exchange rate and international shipping) that I have seen from mainstream US dealers and on Ebay. And, what's even better--the dolls are even more gorgeous in person than in any photos I have seen. My only problem--how to top these dolls with any further purchases. They are my current favorites.

A surprise to me was Tyler. First, her dress is actually not gray, but a soft celadon green. Gorgeous. And I just adore her raven curls and soft natural makeup and original sculpt. I really miss Tyler 1.0. I was sure Sydeny would be my favorite--and she certainly is glamorous--but I adore Tyler! I can't decide who I like best!

You can check out my complete gallery of photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...