Friday, April 18, 2008

Ultra Basic Tyler photos

Two of my recent purchases include the raven and redhead Ultra Basic Tyler dolls. In my collection, the raven-haired beauty is Anne Boleyn (Henry VIII's second wife, whom he beheaded for not giving him a son), and the redhead will be Katherine Parr, Henry's sixth (and last) wife, who outlived him.
Katherine still needs a gown, but Anne is wearing the gown from the Royal Portrait Queen of Hearts doll. I am thinking of switching her gowns with my Cinderella Masquerade doll--I'm hoping to become inspired by the new episodes of The Tudors on Showtime. Katherine will most likely wear red, but I need to find a nice dark burgundy that won't clash with her red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...