Thursday, March 20, 2008

Splitting dolls and outfits

I’m working on a collection of Henry VIII’s wives (he had six), and I’ve found a few outfits that would be perfect on dolls I’ve selected. I recently found a site--Dreamcastle Dolls, where I purchased my wheat-blonde Jane doll--which will split a doll and an outfit, for those who are interested in either one. She requires either a credit card number or a $10 Paypal deposit to hold your spot. I emailed her a list with my requests, and she let me know which were mine (I’ve chosen the Wicked Witch of the East’s outfit, as soon as she ships), and where I was on the list. Some are not very likely to receive--as I’m fourth or fifth on the list--since she needs to sell both the doll and the outfit.
I’d really like just the outfit from the Abandoned Bride doll, due in April this year, but she’s already got four people waiting for the dress. I need to practice sewing for dolls some more--I have some patterns--and make my own gowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...