Monday, March 17, 2008

Aquaman and Storm set...


Just a note for any DC Stars fans out there--I got an email from The Tonner Company this morning about a very limited edition (only 25 are available) of a set of the new Aquaman, King of Atlantis, and Storm seahorse set.
I have to say, even though I haven't started on the DC character dolls yet on my own collection, the seahorse seems like it would be very fun for a mermaid doll! Or even better... maybe a King Triton repaint. What would Aquaman fans think of me now?
Photos courtesy Tonner Doll Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...