Saturday, March 1, 2008

2008 Honors...

Listed on the What's New page, five dolls have received awards/nominations this year from IDEX & ToyFair.

Dolls Awards of Excellence nominations go to White Hot Ava and Sunshine & Smiles (Effanbee).

IDEX Dolls of the Year go to Manhattan Grand Sydney Chase, Captain Jack Sparrow, and the American Model Winter Solstice.

I'm curious to know how these awards are chosen. I like Ava, but it seems to me that her jaw is a little large or square. I wish I could find more pictures of her online--or better, see her in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...